President Donald Trump has announced that Labor Secretary Alex Acosta has resigned, effective in one week. CNN's Poppy Harlow reports.
As featured on
President Donald Trump has announced Friday that Labor Secretary Alex Acosta has resigned, a move that comes after furor over a plea deal with Jeffrey Epstein.
- Swiss company to invest $13.6 million in Georgia
- Veteran gets life-saving help at VA Clinic
- Albany shootings result in one fatality
- Georgia taking part in third 'Operation Southern Shield' campaign
- Stitch Fix to bring 900 jobs to metro Atlanta area
- Fricks comes full-circle as residency program director
- False social media post targets Phoebe
- Deerfield-Windsor School to begin search for new headmaster
- Albany native to hold auditions for original film 'The River'
- Albany State to cut golf, men's cross country teams