As featured on
Dougherty County Schools will resume normal operations on Monday. The district has been closed to students since Hurricane Michael came ashore on the Florida Panhandle as a Category 4 storm on October 10.
ALBANY — In addition to the announced closures of schools in Dougherty, Lee, Terrell, Baker …
- Albany resident describes vicious 2019 dog attack to city commissioners
- Dougherty County Schools waiting for decline in coronavirus numbers before re-opening
- Janet Kathleen Heidt
- 'Taking-it-to-the-streets' ministry returns to busy Albany intersection
- Georgia school district will now only offer virtual learning after 90 staff members are forced to quarantine
- Dougherty County coroner seeking to cover gap in coronavirus testing
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signs bill legalizing home deliveries of alcohol
- A 7-year-old boy in Georgia died of Covid-19, the youngest victim in the state
- David Wiggins
- Mitchell County football, head coach Deshon Brock aiming high
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.