As featured on
Dougherty County Schools will resume normal operations on Monday. The district has been closed to students since Hurricane Michael came ashore on the Florida Panhandle as a Category 4 storm on October 10.
ALBANY — In addition to the announced closures of schools in Dougherty, Lee, Terrell, Baker …
- Albany resident describes vicious 2019 dog attack to city commissioners
- COVID-19 not going away anytime soon in Southwest Georgia
- Number of COVID-19 patients at Phoebe almost quadruples from June to July
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signs bill legalizing home deliveries of alcohol
- Tift County resident selected to lead state Council on Aging
- To mask or not to mask remains the question
- Westover cornerback Cameron Bergeron commits to Duke University
- Albany City Commission says no to 'sagging pants'
- Albany Commission gets involved in $1 million building renovation project
- David Wiggins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.