As featured on
The Ocilla Police Department requested assistance from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to conduct a death investigation after Vincent Sharod Wells, 31, was found deceased inside a residence on East Fifth Street.
- GHSA looking at reclassification
- Academics, athletics run deep in Davis family
- Gov. Brian Kemp proposes increased funding for seniors
- Three Dog Night bring hits to packed Albany venue
- Anchorage groundbreaking tribute to Ginny Hayman
- Rev. Monroe Gaines, Jr.
- Stacey Abrams reportedly mulling U.S. Senate run against David Perdue in 2020
- Phoebe Putney Health System hires new chief executive officer
- Jeanette Marshall
- Robert Youngblood takes the gavel as new Dougherty County School System board chair