US Immigration and Customs Enforcement plans to begin raids in 10 cities in an effort to arrest and deport undocumented immigrants living in the US, the New York Times reports. CNN's Nick Valencia has the latest.
As featured on
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement plans to begin the previously postponed raids across the country Sunday to arrest thousands of migrant families who already have court orders to be removed, according to a US official.
- APD responds to attempted rape of elderly woman
- Staysha Allen signs with FAMU
- Albany shootings result in one fatality
- Georgia taking part in third 'Operation Southern Shield' campaign
- Election report disputes Georgia voter suppression claims
- Albany State to cut golf, men's cross country teams
- Fricks comes full-circle as residency program director
- Female firefighter leads entire engine company for 24-hour shift
- Stitch Fix to bring 900 jobs to metro Atlanta area
- Deerfield-Windsor School to begin search for new headmaster