The perfectly preserved ancient Nabatean city of Petra is renowned for the narrow passage of the Siq which leads to the famous Treasury, or Al Khazna. Explore its temples, tombs and alleyways on camel back or strap on your walking boots and hike around its walkways for a truly mesmerizing experience.
- Albany resident describes vicious 2019 dog attack to city commissioners
- COVID-19 not going away anytime soon in Southwest Georgia
- Number of COVID-19 patients at Phoebe almost quadruples from June to July
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signs bill legalizing home deliveries of alcohol
- Tift County resident selected to lead state Council on Aging
- To mask or not to mask remains the question
- Westover cornerback Cameron Bergeron commits to Duke University
- Albany City Commission says no to 'sagging pants'
- Albany Commission gets involved in $1 million building renovation project
- David Wiggins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.