Narvi and Telesto were both born with a condition called Cerebellar Hypoplasia or “Wobbly Cat Syndrome.” They take a while to get where they’re going, but watch these wobbly kittens have no concept of failure ❤️
Introducing Dodo swag! thedodo.com/shop
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Albany officials' sign not stolen; 'culprit' fesses up after reading of the 'theft'
- COVID-19 cases have plateaued in Albany, but the curve is not downward at Phoebe hospitals
- CAL THOMAS: Re-open America ... Ted Nugent has spoken
- New Phoebe senior VP arrives in midst of pandemic
- Doctor in small Georgia city says coronavirus spread through community before hospital staff found out what it was
- Memorial Day activity tempered by continued COVID-19 numbers
- Deerfield-Windor School students find 'closure' in unique graduation ceremony
- Westover High holds 'drive-thru' diploma ceremony
- Lawsuit pits Albany mayor against local hospital amid COVID-19
- Four arrested in raid of illegal liquor house
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.