As featured on
Patrick Mahomes passed for 337 yards and three touchdowns Sunday, all in the second half, as the Kansas City Chiefs didn't lead until the fourth quarter but edged the Cleveland Browns 33-29 at Kansas City, Mo.
Patrick Mahomes passed for 337 yards and three touchdowns, all in the second half, as the host Kansas City Chiefs didn't lead until the fourth quarter but edged the Cleveland Browns 33-29 on the first Sunday of the NFL season.
Take a photo tour with the Albany Herald of Moultrie and Colquitt County, Georgia, part of a series exploring the beauty of Southwest Georgia. Click for more.
Take a photo tour with the Albany Herald staff of Americus and Sumter County, Georgia. Click for more.
Take a photo tour of Sasser and Dawson in Terrell County, Georgia with the staff of the Albany Herald. Click for more.
Take a photo tour of Sylvester and Worth County, Georgia with the Albany Herald staff. Click for more.
- President Biden's approval rating falls in Georgia
- Phyllis Whitley-Banks leaving city of Albany staff
- Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr joins 23 state AGs, threatening legal action over Biden COVID mandates
- Ferrell Henry
- 5 reasons why FDA advisers did not recommend Covid-19 booster shots for everyone
- Betty Carol Rainey
- Augustus Walters
- Albany Police Department to initiate voucher program to help drivers fix defective cars
- Cotton virus confirmed in 24 Georgia counties
- Alex Murdaugh's attorney says Murdaugh will turn himself in Thursday
- PHOTOS: Monroe vs. Northeast Macon Football
- PHOTOS: Albany State vs. Shorter Football
- PHOTOS: Lee County vs. Lowndes Football
- PHOTOS: The five players who integrated the University of Georgia's football team in 1971
- Top country song from the year you graduated high school
- PHOTOS: Westover football team defeats Early County
- 10 potential early signs of dementia
- How in-house counsel salaries stack up
- What summer weather was like the year you were born
- Most popular baby names in the last 100 years