Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- NBA and players union are drafting a plan so family members can stay within 'bubble' with players, per report
- Two Indiana billboards suggest people think twice about going to Michigan during the pandemic
- This is the coronavirus' staggering toll in the US
- He ran 100 miles in a day to raise nearly $17,000 for suicide prevention programs for veterans
- Lawsuit pits Albany mayor against local hospital amid COVID-19
- CAL THOMAS: Re-open America ... Ted Nugent has spoken
- Doctor in small Georgia city says coronavirus spread through community before hospital staff found out what it was
- New Phoebe senior VP arrives in midst of pandemic
- Three Dougherty County residents who died over the weekend had coronavirus
- Tracy Hester relishes the challenge of turning Dawson around
- Memorial Day activity tempered by continued COVID-19 numbers
- COVID-19 cases have plateaued in Albany, but the curve is not downward at Phoebe hospitals
- Deerfield-Windor School students find 'closure' in unique graduation ceremony
- Westover High holds 'drive-thru' diploma ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
POLL: Do you agree with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp's decision to reopen hair salons, gyms and bowling alleys?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.