Mr. Milton "June Bug" Griffin, Jr., 72, of Albany, GA; departed this life on Wednesday, February 17, 2021, at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. Funeral services will be held Tuesday, February 23, 2021, at 1:00 PM at Second Mt. Zion Baptist Church, 1010 Old Pretoria Road, Albany, Georgia. Rev. Dr. Theodus Drake, Jr. is pastor and will provide the eulogy. Interment will follow in the Floral Memory Gardens, 120 Old Pretoria Road. Elliott Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements. Public viewing will be held on Monday, February 22, 2021, from 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM at Elliott Funeral Home. You may sign the guestbook or send condolences to the family by visiting Elliott's website at https://elliottfhga.com/.
- 35 voter fraud cases in Georgia turned over for prosecution
- Dougherty County parents accused of locking boy in laundry room arrested
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Milton Griffin, Jr.
- Mark Anthony Suttles
- Joel Glenn Eubanks
- Paulding County district attorney indicted on four felony charges
- Don S. Moody, Sr.
- Larrry Walter Massey
- Virginia Howard Davis-Beck
- ON THE MARKET: Leesburg home features lava rock kitchen island from UGA legend Fran Tarkenton's home
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption right now at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 17
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 24
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Wellness Day 2021
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- Top 10 luxury vehicles for America’s wealthiest
- 100 best dramas of all time, according to critics
- History of African Americans in the US military