- Albany official decries surge in illegal food providers
- State’s first nurse to die of COVID-19 worked at Piedmont Henry, employees say
- Georgia has received 65 reports of COVID-19 deaths since noon
- Dougherty officials brace for what could be worst week in coronavirus crisis
- Long-term care deaths mount in Georgia; mobile morgues in Albany
- Dougherty County coronavirus deaths highest in the state
- Officials relate personal toll of COVID-19 in Dougherty County
- Deaths continue to mount in Albany region as hospital officials brace for 'the long haul'
- Shirley Mathis
- Albany official calls for 'hot spot' locations within community
- College admissions scandal prosecutors argue cases against Lori Loughlin and others shouldn't be dismissed
- No tuition increase likely for University System of Georgia students next year
- NASCAR program offers at-home STEM learning for kids
- Southwest Georgia nursing homes see high numbers of coronavirus cases, deaths
This poll is for entertainment purposes only and not meant for scientific use.