Monroe High School football coach Charles Truitt, his staff and a number of players put on a one day football camp for area youngsters Saturday morning and nearly 100 boys showed up to work out with the Golden ?Tornadoes. The boys were divided up into different groups and ran through different stations on the field and then worked in an area they want to play like running back, receiver, lineman, etc. A photo gallery from the camp will be uploaded to albanyherald.com Sunday.
- Drug warrants executed in Georgia multi-agency operation
- 'American Pickers' seek Georgia relics
- Dr. Alan Ford, II, DMD
- Albany State wins fifth straight in Mud Bowl 2019
- Pelham defense leads the state in fewest points allowed
- Warbington: If Marietta charged, he should resign immediately
- Legacy of Bennett Jones lives on
- Living the Dream: From Camilla to the NFL
- Rashad J. Roberts
- Jimmy Edwards Jr.