Every year, Georgia deer hunters bundle up (or dress down since Georgia ‘fall’ is often ‘second summer’) and head into the woods in search of venison and bragging rights. Putting some meat in the freezer is typically a sure thing, but the bragging rights can be a little harder to come by. If you can’t seem to find that monster 150-inch swamp donkey, have no fear – now you can brag about your extensive deer antler knowledge instead.
- A 5-year-old Alabama boy was shot and killed when his family got into a fight, police say
- She used to be a democracy icon. This week, she'll defend her country in court against genocide accusations
- Hong Kong police say they found two bombs meant to 'kill and to maim people'
- Two Canadians got caught in a spat between the US and China. They've been in prison for a year
- Four Lee County softball players sign letters of intent
- GBI arrests Cairo Police Chief Keith Sandefur for theft
- Bo Dorough stuns Dorothy Hubbard to claim Albany mayor's seat
- Pelham fans outnumber Marion
- Westover's Lewis Smith resigns
- CARLTON FLETCHER: A bit of political sleaze trickles down to local level
- Pelham Hornets one win away from state championship game
- Albany, Leesburg parades thrill thousands
- Southern states hit hard by flu bug
- Georgia defense: LSU 'hasn't seen us yet'