While the number of children who tested positive for Covid-19 declined slightly, children made up a greater percentage of the total new US Covid-19 cases in the most recent week over the previous week, accounting for nearly 27% of all cases reported nationwide, the American Academy of Pediat… Read more
State Department spokesman Ned Price has tested positive for Covid-19 after participating in the UN General Assembly last week. Read more
- Younghoe Koo, Falcons give head coach Arthur Smith first win
- Denny Hamlin secures spot in NASCAR Playoffs' Round of 8 with Las Vegas win
- Mother and toddler fall to their deaths at San Diego Padres baseball stadium, police say
- Josh Berry steals spotlight in Xfinity Series Playoffs opener
- Albany State rolls to rout of Clark Atlanta
- QB Jeff Sims, Georgia Tech demolish No. 21 North Carolina
- RECIPE: Mom's Dreamy Chocolate Cake
- Give beets a chance with these easy, tasty recipes
- Impress fellow football fans with smoked brisket for the big game
- RECIPE: Sweet Corn and Tomato Sauté with Grilled Salmon
- Chipotle is adding a new meat to its menu
- Most common nutrient deficiencies—and the superfoods that can help
- Woman charged with starting California's Fawn Fire while trying to boil water
- State Department spokesman says he has tested positive for Covid-19
- R. Kelly convicted of racketeering and sex trafficking by a federal jury in New York
- We are almost out of hurricane names -- AGAIN. Here is what happens next
- Biden receives his Covid-19 booster shot: Vaccines 'can save your life and ... can save the lives of those around you'
- Justice Department agrees to drop release restrictions for Reagan shooter John Hinckley Jr.
- Man who filmed Rodney King's 1991 beating by police dies of Covid-19, friend says
- Fashion editor Richard Buckley, husband of Tom Ford, dies at 72
- Anthony Johnson, 'Friday' actor and comedian, has died
- Jimmy Greaves, England World Cup winner and Tottenham legend, dies aged 81
- Clive Sinclair, an inventor who helped popularize personal computers, dies at 81
- Georgia cops, firefighters, other first responders getting $1,000 bonuses
- Report: Trump at 'substantial risk' of state charges in Georgia
- Low pay for support professionals leads to national shortage
- Macon man pleads guilty to child sexual exploitation charges
- Georgia lawmakers look for ways to boost sagging aviation work force
- COVID among bus drivers leads to national shortage
- Daily pace of new Covid-19 vaccinations is the lowest since the CDC started tracking in mid-January
- 'The writing is on the wall. Why can't they read it?': Teens aren't getting the Covid-19 vaccine even at clinics meant for them
- Want to help prevent more variants down the road? Get vaccinated, CDC director says
- 5 things to know about coronavirus booster shots
- 'We will not boost our way out of this pandemic,' CDC director says as 70 million eligible Americans remain unvaccinated
- Australia on track to reopen 'by Christmas at the latest,' says tourism minister
- The windowless cabin design that could be the future of air travel
- US to ease travel restrictions on fully vaccinated foreign visitors
- Winnie the Pooh's tree house for rent at this 'Bearbnb'
- What it's like on Virgin's adults-only cruise ship
- Notre Dame cathedral in Paris will reopen in 2024, five years after disastrous fire
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
Headlines delivered to your inbox
Sign up for Albany Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in the Albany area sprinkled with recipes.
Albany Herald e-Edition
Get the daily Albany Herald e-edition delivered to your inbox every morning.
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Coronavirus outbreak update
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Get the Local News headlines from the Albany Herald delivered daily to your email inbox.
Most popular posts from AlbanyHerald.com
Get the most popular posts on AlbanyHerald.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking news stories from the Albany Herald delivered to your email.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Southwest Georgia Weather
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather in the Albany, Georgia area.
Get the Sports headlines from the Albany Herald delivered daily to your email.