The White House coronavirus task force is warning states about an uptick in coronavirus test positivity rates in a number of new cities this week. Read more
Twitter said on Wednesday it had restricted President Donald Trump's campaign from tweeting after its account shared a video containing false claims about the coronavirus. Read more
Keith and Gwendolyn Robinson, of California, were just like Noah and Allie from the famous Nicholas Sparks romance novel-turned-movie "The Notebook," according to their son. Read more
- NBA team's Hawks at Home reaching youngsters this summer
- Collins: Greater Atlanta Christian grad Devin Cochran won't enroll at Georgia Tech as graduate transfer
- Georgia State players, coaches excited to get back on the football field
- Falcons activate four players from reserve/COVID-19 list
- Georgia Tech coach Geoff Collins talks COVID-19, scheduling changes
- SMITH: Memories of sports' most colorful characters
- New York Times: Prosecutors subpoenaed Trump's bank in criminal inquiry
- Best friends, married for 35 years, die from coronavirus just 11 days apart
- High school student forced to take off Black Lives Matter mask at graduation ceremony, family says
- Supreme Court lifts lower court order that would have required more Covid-related safety measures in California jail
- Over 100 students quarantined in Mississippi school district after several individuals tested positive for Covid-19
- Oprah sends 500 CEOs and leaders copies of 'Caste,' which compares America's racial hierarchy to India and Nazi Germany
- Joe Biden will no longer travel to Milwaukee to accept Democratic nomination
- Senator David Perdue ad touts work to combat coronavirus pandemic
- Trump said he may deliver convention speech from White House
- Trump campaign sues Nevada over plan to mail ballots to all registered voters
- Biden campaign to hammer Trump over pandemic response with $280 million in ads across 15 states
- Download and print these kids' activity sheets to fill some down time
- Celebrate Earth Day at home with these family activities
- Live streams to check out: Celebrities and authors reading books to kids
- Georgia 4-H offers virtual environmental education series
- Albany museum offers hands-on educational blog 'Staying Inspired!'
- Georgia police, first responder protections bill gains Brian Kemp's signature
- Georgia 811 Day: Call before digging
- UGA Southeast Research and Education Center to host annual field day online
- Kelly Loeffler issues statement on WNBA politics
- Sanford Bishop presented Farm Bureau's Golden Plow award
- Atlanta human trafficking nonprofit to receive $500,000 in grants
- Almost 100 people in Ohio were infected with coronavirus after man attended church service
- People are dying after drinking hand sanitizer, CDC says
- Covid-19 patients may develop skin rashes and discoloration, studies find
- Mississippi's governor just mandated masks in public gatherings and school. The state is top 5 for coronavirus cases per capita
- Exploding stars created the calcium in our bones and teeth, study says
Headlines delivered to your inbox
Sign up for Albany Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in the Albany area sprinkled with recipes.
Albany Herald e-Edition
Get the daily Albany Herald e-edition delivered to your inbox every morning.
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Coronavirus outbreak update
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Get the Local News headlines from the Albany Herald delivered daily to your email inbox.
Most popular posts from AlbanyHerald.com
Get the most popular posts on AlbanyHerald.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking news stories from the Albany Herald delivered to your email.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Southwest Georgia Weather
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather in the Albany, Georgia area.
Get the Sports headlines from the Albany Herald delivered daily to your email.
This is not a scientific poll – results reflect only the opinions of those voting.