Editor’s Note: Final in a series of articles about the impact Hurricane Michael had — and continues to have — on southwest Georgia after its path of destruction a year ago.
- Georgia football hopes to learn lesson, proceed toward its lofty goals
- Report: Jaylen Brown turns down Celtics' 4-year, $80M offer
- Albany Middle wins conference championship again, completes perfect 8-0 season
- Jalen Ramsey 'overjoyed right now' to join Rams
- Boxer Patrick Day dies of brain injuries stemming from bout
- Bonneau confident he can lead Golden Rams to SIAC wins
- Rep. Elijah Cummings, key figure in Trump investigations, dies at 68
- A man was sentenced to 15 years for cocaine possession in Oklahoma. It was powdered milk
- Hong Kong protest organizer attacked with hammers and knives
- The Fort Worth officer who shot Atatiana Jefferson wasn't actually asked to do a wellness check
- Markeith Loyd convicted in the shooting death of his ex-girlfriend and her unborn child
- Identical twin babies were delivered by identical twin nurses at a Georgia hospital
- The pound has been weighed down by Brexit. Now it's getting some relief
- Family Circle magazine to shut down after December issue
- Netflix misses on subscribers, but stock is up
- Invest like Warren Buffett — Is this value's time to finally shine?
- Brexit countdown is sending the pound on a wild ride. There's more to come
- Georgia sets employment record in September
- BBB warns of scam promising unclaimed reward
- Georgia inmate set to be executed Oct. 30
- UGA's College of Education to be named in honor of first African American graduate
- ASU president to co-chair University System of Georgia mental health task force
- Dougherty High student named to Georgia Student Advisory Council
- A new study says there could be a surprising consequence to losing weight later in life
- 95% of tested baby foods in the US contain toxic metals, report says
- New vaping study links e-liquids to some lung inflammation
- Top 34 bestselling 'fruit' drinks for kids deemed unhealthy
- Oklahoma judge miscalculated how much Johnson & Johnson would pay for the state's opioid crisis
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get the Local News headlines from the Albany Herald delivered daily to your email.
Get news alerts and breaking news stories from the Albany Herald delivered to your email.
Get the Sports headlines from the Albany Herald delivered daily to your email.